Saturday, August 2, 2014

KOOKIES & MILK #1 with KALEB & MOME

Welcome to our first monthly installment of KOOKIES & MILK!!!!
Each month on the first (I know, I know today is the second)
KALEB and his MOME... 


*That is my BBBB (best blogging buddy, Brittersweet) and her equally clever, and handsome, son Kaleb*

...will be reviewing a favorite Children's book and answering a question about their mommy and son reading habits.



This month's question for Kaleb is...

 km


WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE READING SNACK?


MOME SAYS...

"The best part about the snack is it's $2! I love popcorn and he always wants some, so with this puff corn he can enjoy it like mommy and I don't have to worry about kernels getting stuck in his teeth, or him choking."


KALEB'S BoOk Spotlight is...


GUESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU
By Sam McBratney


Read the GOODREADS synopsis HERE


Let's listen to what our well read, three year old, reviewer had to say...


MOME ASKED
Why did you pick this book? 

"It's a daddy rabbit like my daddy rabbit. My daddy is my best friend in the whole world. "



What's your favorite part? 

"When little rabbit holds onto daddy rabbit ears. That looks so so fun. I want to be a bunny, hop-hop-hop-hop."



MOME SAYS:
"I love the book and how it highlights the relationship between Little Nutbrown Hare and Big Nutbrown Hare, and that the focus involves the daddy and not just the mommy."



*wuzzies*



7 comments:

  1. My son wants those corn puffs, but I have never seen them here. I am going to look on the Wegmans website. I do not know how this book ecaped our radar for Sebastian because it was published in 1992. Maybe It wasn't popular at first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl skip wegmans and go to dollar general or acme or food lion don't know what's near u but they have another version by Cheetos called puff corn still 2$ equally as good. Cheese and butter brand loooovveee them! I eat more than him

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now onto the post. This was done so well. I'm so happy to be a part of this!! Kaleb just read this and he LOVED it!! Thank you for your exceptional gif use once again xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is so totally adorable!! Kaleb is a totally adorable lil man!!
    Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just had to make him a reviewer!! He is just too cute. :)

      Delete

I love to chat. Thanks for stopping by for a peek. ~ La La