Tuesday, September 9, 2014

KOOKIES & MILK #2 with KALEB & MOME

Welcome to another Kookies and Milk, with our clever (and handsome) three year old reviewer, KALEB.


Once a month Kaleb, with a little help from Mome, will tell us about one of his favorite books and answer a question about his reading habits.

Mome, aka Brittersweet, is my blogging buddy from PLEASE FEED the BOOKWORM.


This month's question is...

WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE READING SPOT?


This special rocking chair was given to Mome by her mother's best friend and comfied up with blankets made by Kaleb's daddy's family. 

Kaleb's September book choice is The Little Prince.



Kaleb said, "I like the Prince because he can go into space and see many different aliens. The pictures are my favorite. The Prince is really cool since he can go really far."



Mome likes it since it's a bit bigger of a book to expand his vocabulary. She says, "I like that he can point out words he recognizes."


I also heard that Kaleb's second favorite reading place is Mome and daddy's big bed.



I am going to poke my nose in here. I read this book to my son when he was five and he loved it. I do not remember why it was never purchased for him because it is one of those stories that can be read and re-read at many different ages, and the book takes on a new meaning each time. Adults even enjoy this book. I didn't read it until I was in college.


I am planning on giving Baz a copy when he graduates from college.

I did a post on my personal blog, not too long ago, about this book...


A biography of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

There was a wonderful movie musical made in 1974 choreographed by Bob Fosse, and co-starring Gene Wilder.


I guess there was a full length anime made a few years ago, too.



*wuzzies*






2 comments:

  1. Aww thank you. You so this feature so incredibly well!!! I love it as usual! *wuzzies*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love having you two do this feature with me! It brings a current feel to the blog seeing that I don't have any small residents in my house. *wuzzies*

      Delete

I love to chat. Thanks for stopping by for a peek. ~ La La