Friday, April 1, 2016

FIRST FRIDAY FRIENDS - APRIL 2016

FIRST FRIDAY FRIENDS is a new monthly feature here on TICKLING DRAGONS where I tell you about the Children's books my blogging buddies have mentioned they are reading with their kiddos, and give you links if they have done blog posts about them. I will also be asking you to tell us which books you are reading with your family!

This is what Shannon from REX ROBOT REVIEWS was reading with her five year old daughter, Kaylee, for April, in her Tell Me Tuesday posts.

They are still making their way through all THE CRITTER CLUB books.


Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS, and owner of Dog-Eared Books, does a floating feature known as Tiny Tot Reviews. Her latest Children's review was for DRACULA- A BABYLIT COUNTING PRIMER.

Continuing on with the counting theme is Nona Kimba's review of COUNT TO TEN WITH A MOUSE on NONA'S CORNER a feature on her blog CAFFEINATED BOOK REVIEWER. 
Kimba is also hosting a CHILDREN'S BOOK WEEK GIVEAWAY
Go have a peek!


What have you been reading with the younger crowd lately?

4 comments:

  1. Cara will be so excited to see herself on another blog! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the kids getting into the book blogging vibe so early! I makes me smile big time!

      Delete
  2. This is a great post idea..and I am happy to discover more books for Sophia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I love to spread the word for early readers. :)

      Delete

I love to chat. Thanks for stopping by for a peek. ~ La La